Hi friends! We’ve gathered some of the latest stories in foreign filing/patenting news from the week of February 11th:
- It’s official! The final rules regarding the first-inventor-to-file provision of the America Invents Act have been published.
- Here’s an interesting read from IPWatchdog’s Gene Quinn discussing the patent backlog at the USPTO.
- More on the America Invents Act: Since the bill was passed in 2011, U.S. law firms have been anticipating the changes set to take place next month, but how should U.S. companies prepare?
- Managing IP released the results of their 2012 Patent Survey, which ranks leading patent firms around the world.
- inovia news: Our agent network continues to grow! Read more >
How do you expect the provisions of the America Invents Act to effect your company? Share your thoughts with us below!
To learn more about the bill, check out the AIA archive of our blog.