Hi all! Take a look at this collection of foreign filing/patenting news for the week of June 18th:
- While a disheartening financial crisis looms in Europe, innovative investments remain a top priority for large and small companies alike.
- Congress is considering a bill to allow certain patents to be put under a secrecy order, as part of a greater strategy to remain a global economic leader and prevent foreign competitors from getting their hands on cutting-edge technologies.
- ”A deal has never been closer.” The future of the unified European patent system will be decided on June 29th in Brussels.
- A recent study shows the patenting trends of startups in the U.S.
- The EPO has updated its Guidelines for Examination, broken into 8 parts. You can get your revised version here.
Have a great weekend everyone! And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @inoviaIP.